Sider

onsdag 22. mai 2013

Worlds greatest dad ♥

Happy birthday sweet pappa!!!
Hope you're having a fantastic day so far and hopefully the mailman has shown up on your doorstep this morning
♥Love you loads♥
 
On to my card :)
I just love the card I made for my father, think these two images looks fantastic together and even if it takes a few hours to colour them up, I think it is worth it in the end.
 
My images are Lucky Edwin and Golden Creek from Magnolia "Once upon a time 2013" merged together after this tutorial and coloured with Copic.
 
 
A bit darker colours than the last one I made, but hopefully not boring :)

I have bought some new TH gears and even if I HAD to use flowers I think my card look a bit masculine this time, lol

An easel card showing more of the gorgeous Maja design papers.
Cool charms from Kreativ Scrapping, Magnolia swirl, cheesecloth and some old letters from stash

The Maja text "Remember the days" works as a stopper for the easel

My colours:
My colours, a lot this time too..:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: W5-3-1
Red details: T5, E19-07
Pants: W5-3-1-0
West and shoes: E47-44-43-42-41
Sweather: E42-41-40
Sky: B95-93-91, W3-1-0
Sun: R24, YR 68-23, Y15
Houses: E87-84-81, W5-3-1, E44-43-42
 
And here is the links to my supplies, everything from Kreativ Scrapping.
 
I have to enter my card in a few challenges:
 Tilda's Town - Use a Magnolia background
Simply Magnolia - Edwin only
Magnolia Licious - Ways 2 weather it (the rain is coming in Golden Creek ;)lol
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Inspired by a song (Morgan Kane)
Copic marker Europe - Boys aloud

3 kommentarer:

Yuri sa...

Hi Jill, Wow! Your card is utterly gorgeous! your colouring is amazing as always, love the gorgeous papaers and wonderful design! Thank you for your sweet comment♥

Hugs,
Yuri xx

Anonym sa...

Just beautiful, love the choice of paper and pretty colouring, nicely done
Hugs julie P

Marrie sa...

Hello Jill,

What a beautiful card you have make.
Love your colouring and the details are just stunning.

Hugs Marrie