Sider

torsdag 2. mai 2013

Cheerleader Tilda ♥

A friend of mine ordered a Confirmation card for her niece and wanted a purple card to a girl that loves Cheerleading. Yay, sooo perfect to dig out my Cheerleader Tilda from "The winner takes it all" collection from 2011 and colour her up into a purple dream ♥♥
 
Here is my card
Kreativ Scrapping my favorite shop in the world, always spoil me and gives me all these wonderful flowers, charms and dewdrops. Mwah guys!

I made a gatefold card this time. To close the card I use a small magnet under the dp.
One fold open and shows the inside with a sweet text from Kort og Godt

Folded out ♥
Maja papers...no more to say♥♥♥

My Tilda is coloured in purple Copics, love it!
I know some of my friends and followers likes when I write it down, so here you have my Copics:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E29-25-21 (lovely combination!)
Dress: V95-93-91
Pom Poms: W7-5-3-1-0
Shadows: W3-1-0

Enter my card here:
Deep ocean challenge - favorite colourcombo
Everybody Art challenge - Pearls
Kort'o'Mania - Alt er lov
Lovely Hanglars or sweet Magnolias - Anything goes
Magnolia Mania - Special card shape (gatefold)
Tildas town - May day and flowers
 
Have a nice day and take care ♥
hugs, Jill

10 kommentarer:

Nicolchen sa...

WOW...Jill your card is totally adorable...love your colouring and the design hun :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Louise sa...

Beautiful card, love the papers and details.Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Cathrine sa...

Jill, dette er et helt supert! Så flotte farger og pynt! Nydelig kort!

Takk for at du deltar på vår utfordring hos Kort 'O' Mania! Lykke til!

Hilsen DT Cathrine. :)

Unknown sa...

Sååå nydelig kort og design og flott fargelegging :-)
Takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania denne gang.
Håper å se dine lekre kreasjoner på vår neste utfordring :-)
Klem fra Karin

Jenny sa...

Wow gorgeous creation. I love everything about it :) Jen xxx

Stempelhexe sa...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at
LHOSM this week.

Hugs
Ulla

Stine sa...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia mania.
Hugs stine

Tam Hess sa...

Awe! So sweet...love the colors too :)

Heather sa...

Hi Jill, such a gorgeous card, I love your design and papers, the beautifully coloured Tilda is adorable and pretty details!!!

hugs
Heather xx
...and thanks for joining Everybody Art Challenge,

BrossArtAddiction sa...

Lovely color combo and neat the way it opens up! :)

xx Hugs xx
Tracey