Sider

mandag 27. mai 2013

Magnolia Ink

The newest Magnolia Ink magazine is shipping these days and I was thrilled to bits when I found my own copy in the mailbox♥
The extreme talented Alberto is the man behind the lovely cover, and my wonderful teamie Mae made the back of it ♥
I was so glad to see that my two card are in there too, woohoo, so proud! lol
 
I was working my nightshift this weekend, but the weather was so lovely I hardly had time to sleep. My lovely princess Gabriella was picking up the mail and also gave me these lovely flowers, so I could just relax in a chair in the sun with the magazin and a hot coffee in my hand... Life IS good ♥♥
 
Here is a sneakpeak of what I have made for the magazine...
 
 
Hope you get your copy soon.
I feel so lucky to be on this amazing team with all these talented crafters from all around the world.
Still pinching my arm...
 
Lots of love
 Jill

Ingen kommentarer: