Sider

mandag 1. juli 2013

Tilda Offshore♥

Good morning!
I have a new card today, and this time it is not a wedding card ;)
I feel like I have been making only wedding cards for the last month, but it is starting to come to an end...hihi
 
Today we have a new challenge at Kreativ Scrapping and this time we have a real fun one!
The theme is VACATION and Trine has also made you a BINGO to follow.
Head over to Kreativ Scrapping Challenge blog to check it out and while you are there, check out the fantastic prizes to be won!! I think it is awsome, three amazing prizes... WOW!
 
Here is my card today
The wonderful image is Tilda Offshore from Magnolia, merged sitting on top of the Open Gate.
Coloured with Copic like always
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E47-44-41-40
Red: T5, E19-07
Yellow: YR24-23, Y32, E50
Flowers: YR 24-23, Y32-11, Leafs:YG 67-63-61, G40
I have used a wonderful text from Kort og Godt.  Ankercharms from KS and some lovely flowers from WOC. Wonderful 6x6 papers from Bo Bunny called Key Lime


I have sewed all my panels and added some pearls, other than that is a pretty clean card I think, but I like it.
After making all these romantic wedding cards the last month is was really nice to make something with a bit more colour and a more clean style.
 
But I have to tell you when I got my DT package from Kreativ Scrapping and saw the papers from Bo Bunny we where gonna use... I thought Oh my Godness... They are all so bright and colorful, really beautiful, but colourful ;) Inside I have used a lot more colour and it looks really nice I think!
Just look :)
A wee bit different from Maja design, but still really nice!
I have put a tag from Magnolia under the panel. Text from the same stamp set as the front.
Ribbon and lace from stash

Here you see the tag in the card.
 
Hope you find time to join our challenge!
I really look forward to see your creations ♥

Have a wonderful day my friends!
Hugs hugs

Ingen kommentarer: