Sider

torsdag 4. juli 2013

Good friends are the family we choose

When I got my Stamp club kit from Magnolia I was over the moon!
I promise this new Sea Breeze collection is so cute, summerly and simply wonderful ♥
Thank you Pauline and Magnolia for making theese cuties
 
My card today is made for two of my friends that I care so much about.
My friend Louise wrote yesterday something like "A friend is the family you choose" and that is so true ♥
 
I love to make card for my friends, and in this one I have matched together not only two of the new stamps, but five... And made a summercard ♥
 
Hope you like it!
I don't know any of the names yet, but here you see my friend and I at the beach;)
Lovely text stamp from the kit too ♥
Another paperbag card with the tag half out.

I have put the lovely Tilda in the Fran-Tage sand at the beach while the other one is tip-toe'ing against her ;) 

Cutie ♥
All my images are coloured with Copic

Another cutie ♥

Here you see the tag out

Backside of the card showing the lovely Edwin and a fantastic cool Pirate map stamp.
I have coloured a chipboard bird from Fabscraps with white dabber and covered it in Fran-Tage, Shabby White. Text from Kort og Godt saying "The best in life is good friends"

 

Close up of the decorations. I love flowers...
I have put Fran-Tage, Aged Ivory on the key. LOVE it
I think My hubby have to look out tonight or I will Fran-Tage him while he sleeps...
LOL
 
That was all from me today my lovely friends ♥
I am off to bed now
 
Take care ya'll ♥♥
 
Enter here:
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia - Favorite colour combo (blue/brown/white)
MDUC - Flower Power
Marvelous Magnolia - Dots or Gingham
Midweek Magnolias - Seaside/beach
Time for Magnolia Challenge - Use at least two Magnolia stamps
Hjerteboden - Friendship
 
My wonderful supplies:
From KREATIV SCRAPPING like always

5 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Nydelig ♥

Får skikkelig sommerfølelse av kortet :)

Klem

Monique Lokhorst sa...

WOW! Dear Jill, this is again a gorgeous creation. I love it!

Big hugs,
Monique xxx

Donna sa...

Wow! This is amazing Jill.
These stamps are gorgeous.
Just look at all the scrummy detail and the Fran-tage really does look like sand.
You have coloured these little darlings to perfection and the flowers are so pretty.

PERFECT.

Crafty hugs
Donna x

Kristine sa...

Wow... du lager utrolig mye fint!
Blir så inpirert av kortene dine:):)
Kommer til å følge deg fast fremover;)

sue w. sa...

Hi Jill, this is gorgeous. Love your colouring and the layout is super.
Hugs Sue W.