Sider

søndag 15. juni 2014

Tilda With Millie The Mouse

Good morning!
I totally forgot to take pictures of my Copic card yesterday, so when I woke up this morning I jumped out of bed and outside to take it...lol I got a friend over at dinner and totally forgot everything about it ;)
BUT here it is, and I hope you like it as much as I loved making it


We are having a 2 months challenge at CMN this time and for the summer we have an easy challenge... 
SUMMER

I chose the new Magnolia image called Tilda with Millie the Mouse for my card today. I think she is so cute!
I have masked her on top of the Open Gate and I think it came out really summerly and sweet.

First with gate open.
Showing my favorite papers... from Maja design

Inside my card.
Lovely texts from Norsk Stempelblad.

Close up of the image coloured with my Copic

Flowers from WOC and Kort & Godt, Old booksheet, paperdoily and some carrogated kraftpaper.

My Copic:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E44-43-42-41
Mouse: W3-1-0, E00-000
Fence: E29-27-25-23-21
Grass: G99, YG 67-95-93-91
Flowers: YR 24-23-21-20, Y32

Have a wonderful day all you lovely people out there.
I am heading out in the sun with hubby and the kids and Gabriella is now shouting from her bed for egg and bread for breakfast so I better get that ass moving! lmao, love that kid :)

Until next time take care:)
Hugs, J

2 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Outstanding design and coloring!

Sarah - Crea S sa...

A stunning card! Love your coloring and all those details! Everything fits just perfect! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/