Sider

tirsdag 7. januar 2014

Tilda with Pigling

Well, finally our Christmas vacation is over and we are ready with a 
new challenge at Copic Marker Norge 

This post is going to be a short one, as I really have trouble with headache these days. My neck is worse than ever, so I have to cut down the time in front of computer.

But I have manage to make you a card for inspiration (oh dear..by the skin of my teeth...!lol)
I just love to be a part of the Copic Norge team, so for today's challenge witch is WINTER I have created a Christmas card!
I have officially started on this years Christmas cards! This year is the one where I will have enough ;)

Here it is:
My image choice today is a Tilda that I didn't have time to ink up last year, so she is my choice today.
Together with her I have a Gingerbread recipe.

Papers are scrap from Maja Design, some new and some old.
I did great on using my enormous scrap pile too *pat myself on shoulder*
Fowers from WOC and Kort og Godt

My COPIC colours are:
Skin E11-21-51-50-93
Hair: E29-44-43-42-40
Dress: E81, W0-00
Pigling: E00-000-0000
Shoes: E44-43-42-41

That was all from me today.
No links today, but I promise you will find everything at Kreativ scrapping!
Leave me a comment if there is something you are missing to read about ♥

Hugs my friends
Head over to CMN and check the other girls fab work!

4 kommentarer:

Tina Makuc sa...

Love it Jill!!!
Everything's just perfect!!
Hugs, Tina

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Jill ♥

Klem, Veronique

yvon sa...

OMW, this is so gorgeous. Love every detail. So beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Pona sa...

This card is magical. I like these colors.
Pona