Sider

søndag 1. desember 2013

JOYFUL TILDA AND JOYFUL PIGLET

Hi again my friends ♥
I am back with a new Magnolia card to tell you about the new challenge at Kreativ scrapping starting today and goes all the way until the end of this year
 
Now in december we have a wonderful and easy theme this time of the year...
 
CHRISTMAS + RED
 
I have inked up this little cutie from Magnolia's Winter Wonderland collection and she is called Joyful Tilda.
This was the first stamp I got from this collection from Magnolia and I just adore her.
One of my favorites!
Like always KREATIV SCRAPPING has a lot of the amazing Magnolia stamps in the shop and you can take a look here if you "need" this one or one of the others.
 
My Tilda is coloured with my normal Copics and my choice of red today is R59-37-35 and I have added some glitter on her hat and dress.
Hope you like my card

On the inside I have this wonderful little fellow, Joyful Piglet.
Just the cutest pig around ♥
Text from Magnolia

Today you will find my links here.
Normally I would have made you the Inlinks at end of my post, but I am just home from my nightshift and I am dieing to get some sleep. Will start to make Christmas cookies later today with the kids, so I better get a few hours sleep ♥
 
I have used A Joyful Tilda from Magnolias last collection, Winter Wonderland.
My image is coloured with Copic and I have stamped with Memento on Perfect Colouring Paper.
Papers from Maja Design and Papirdesign. Swirl is Holly Flourish from Cheery Lynn.
Seambinding, hamp and bells, andpearlstring as the only decorations.
I must not forget the amazing MS punch around the page called Aspen Snowflake
LOVE this ♥
 
I hope you will join us for our last challenge this year.
I has been a fantastic year with KREATIV SCRAPPING and I will say from the bottom of my heart. There is no better craft shop in the world ♥
 
Join in the fun and check out the DT amazing projects HERE
 
Have a wonderful day all my wonderful friends.
I just want to share a song with you today ♥
Sebastian has been singing this song every year at school and I just love it.


 
Take care and look after eachother

3 kommentarer:

Sol sa...

Beautiful Coloring of Tilda.. Gorgeous Christmas red.. And Love all the panels and layers of paper.. Great Details.. Lovely Card! :o)

Barbara GR sa...

Gorgeous christmas card!!! Fantastic colouring!!! Love it!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Pysselfröken sa...

Vilket vackert kort! Fin färgläggning och vackert dekorerat.
Kram Frida