Sider

fredag 1. november 2013

STAR TILDA ♥


Welcome welcome here today.
The first day in November! Yay ♥♥ Soon Christmas ♥♥
 I think I am in doing ok with my Christmas card making so far, it is not even close to enough yet, but I am slowly getting there.
I love making these cards so the challenge from KREATIV SCRAPPING today is just perfect.

BLUE CHRISTMAS

 
Blue Christmas cards are my favorite to make and I just love making my Christmas cards with my Magnolia stamps. This years collection is just adorable, but today I have paired together two of my old favorites.
Another favorite of mine is, like probably all of you know already, Kort og Godt. They have the most wonderful textstamps, papers, charms and flowers. It is a Norwegian company and I have been using their products ever since I started cardmaking.
They are our sponsor this month and as a main prize you can win two Christmas stamps, and they are soooo lovely ♥
The lovely Kort og Godt did also sponsor the DT with amazing stamps, thank you so much ♥♥
Ok, enough babbling ;)
 
Here is my card:
I have used Star Tilda and Old Swedish Church from Magnolia and I have coloured everything with Copics again. I did this when I was at Ski-Treffet in october, so the paper with my Copic numbers are long gone ;)
The link under to the Magnolia stamp is for another luciaTilda, since KS don't have Star Tilda in store right now. If you would like to order it, just send them a mail :)
The flowers are a mix like always with WOC and Kort og Godt.
 The lovely text comes from the M-160 sheet and inside I have used the big Santa from the same set.

"Soon is Santa here" says the text
Old favorite papers from Maja design and the Vintage Summer Basics collection from 2012 and some from the new Autumn Basics at te front. We have them both at KREATIV SCRAPPING.

Think this is quite nice, if I am allowed to say it myself. I am happy with it and thinks these two images looks perfect together.
But like always I love to hear your thoughts about it
 
Hope you find some time to join us at Kreativ Scrapping this time too.
Have a wonderful day ♥
 
hugs, Jill
 

7 kommentarer:

Barbara GR sa...

Another stunning card!!! Amazing design and colouring!!!!
Love it!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Chris_P sa...

LOVE IT!!! Beautiful!!

Du är en sann inspirationskälla Jill och en copic-förebild!

Trevlig helg!
kram Christina

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh så himla fint stumpan! Jag längtar redan efter mitt julkort! Hihihi
Du är så flink du snuppa! ♡ ☆ ☆

Klemmer

Veronique sa...

Jeg ble helt forelsket i kortet ditt ♥

Jeg har ikke ord.....

Klem!

CraftyNatalie sa...

Beautiful, I love this tilda, it's so pretty. I'd love to recive a card like this.

Christina C. sa...

A breathtaking work of art!!!!!!

Pona sa...

It is really beautiful Christmas card. Soft colours.
Pona