Sider

tirsdag 24. september 2013

Indian Tilda ♥♥

I have made a card for the wonderful bloghop to celebrate Copic Marker Norges birthday and this time I have used something amazing and old, and something fantastic and new on my card. I have so many favorite things in my stash and this time I had to ink up one of my favorite Magnolia images. I have used this beauty called Indian Tilda a couple of times before, and in my eyes she is one of the most beautiful Magnolia Tildas that I have.
Hope you like my card ♥
I have made an envelope card this time with some wonderful products from Dutch Doobadoo and Joy!Craft that you can buy from KREATIV SCRAPPING.
This plastic template is being released at 1.st October, but both the leafs from Dutch Doobadoo and the stamp from Joy! is already in the store and of course the gorgeous Indian girl ♥♥
 Links below like always ;)

Here you can see the template i have used to make my card.
Really easy to make and makes a wonderful end result. I think at least!
You will find it at Kreativ Scrapping as soon it has been released ♥
My Maja design papers are perfect for every occation. Here I have used papers from the Sofiero collection and they are soooo beautiful...

Inside the card I made a simple tag with one of my new Kort og Godt text stamps.

Closing the envelope with a tiny magnet.
The Bingo stamp comes from Joy!Craft and comes with nine different Bingo boards.
Perfect for every occation ;)
I have put a small ring around and covered it with Glossy.
My numbers are 10 and 17. I think this is a sweet way of marking a date or a number of age,- your choice ;)
 

Sweeeeeet Tilda ♥
My Copics:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E27-25-23-21-50
Dress: E87-84-81, W0
 
If you want to check out the bloghop you will find all details HERE at my mainblog.
Thanks for looking my friends ♥
Have a wonderful day
 
 

1 kommentar:

Veronique sa...

Kjeeeeempe lekkert, Jill ♥

Klem, Veronique