Sider

tirsdag 20. august 2013

TILDA WITH CORKSCREWS

Hi friends!
Finally we are back again at Copic Marker Norge with our normal challenges! Yay!!
We have an easy one for you this time, just to get you all started
 
ANYTHING GOES
 
The only thing we ask is that you colour your image with Copic. Easy ;)
 
My card today is made for a girls birthday, and since most girls would love to be a princess, I used the gorgeous image from Magnolia called Tilda with corkscrews. This lovely girl comes from the Once upon a time collection 2013.
 
Gorgeous image♥
Around Tilda's feet the mice from the crown set is dancing.
Papers from Magnolia and Maja design.

My Copics:
Skin: E21-51-50
Hair: E57-55-53-50
Blue: B23-21-20 (homemade)
Crown: C3-1-0 At you spica pen, clear

Lace from stash, lightbulb from Prima, flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt.
LOVE the pearls around her ♥
TH doily edge punch at the bottom. Cloud die from Magnolia

OK my friends what do you think??
I think she is so cute this one ♥
 
Hope you can find some time to join our challenge this time, so grab your markers and enjoy.
Can't wait to see what you make.
 
My supplies from KREATIV SCRAPPING, like always