Sider

fredag 1. mars 2013

Tilda hiding egg...hihi

Finally the winter months are done, and we are welcoming the first day of spring♥
I have had summer for a few weeks here in Thailand now and I just love it!

But March means Easter and that is the theme for our new challenge at Kreativ Scrapping starting today. We have a little twist on the challenge tho, and that is
Easter, but NOT a card ;)

I have made a fantastic little giftbox for some easter treats and I hope you like it.
The template is bought here and I have cut it out on a Silouette Cameo.

My favorite Tilda from Magnolia was the lucky covergirl this time.
This Tilda is called "Tilda hiding heart" but my Tilda is hiding EGG ;)
I cut out an egg stamp from an Old Magnolia collection and put it in her arms ♥♥

The box was really easy to make as soon as I got it out of the Silhouette.
Just to score, fold and decorate!

I coloured and cut out a few more eggs and made a nest...
I took some dry grass (hehe, don't know the word for it!) and some cheesecloth and made a round nest. Inside I have cut out three small eggs from the DP, distressed them and covered them with Glossy accent. Looks super cute!

I have used papers from Maja design, Vintage summer and some wonderful lace from Marianne design.
I have used flowers from WOC, my Magnolia heart swirl, a feather, and the wonderful pearlberries from Kort og Godt. The word easter comes from a Cottage cuts die.

Is this a cutie or what!!
I can't remember the colours on her hair, but the rest is:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Egg, hairband and shoes: T5, E19-07
Dress: W5-3-1-0
A lot of At you spica clear pen. Makes the most wonderful glittershimmer♥

If you want to make a box like this and need the template, you will find this one and a lot more amazing templates here


Have a wonderful day my lovlies ♥
Sunny hugs from Thailand


2 kommentarer:

Yulis Kartika sa...

dear JIll ...
you are amazing creative and how I love those eggs here ..so yummy and pretty eggs ever!

Love ya!
Yulis

Elizabeth sa...

Lekkert gaveboks, Jill! Nydelig fargelegging, og kjempegod ide med egget. Flott form på boksen også, lurer på om jeg må ha...he he! Ha en fin uke! Klem, Elizabeth