Sider

søndag 18. august 2013

Wedding again and still one more...

Hi sweet friends ♥
Another wedding card today. Finally I am done with all my wedding card orders for this summer!
Will show the last one some other day, but they look pretty much the same I am afraid ;)
This is the first time I have used my "Delightful Tilda" and I have merged her together with the O so handsome Edwin "Where is my bride"
Don't they make a lovely couple?
The cute birds from the latest collection are flying around there too ♥
Paperbag card with amazing Maja design papers. Vintage Basics Spring collection in purple this time. Not often I make a purple card, so it was about time!

Coloured with Copic
Glitter and liquid pearls here and there.

The back with a lovely poem from NSS and a pocket to put a moneygift.

The tag taken out. Simple design, and only the Dutch Doobadoo paperbuttons makes the decoration.
LOVE those as they are compleatly flat. I have covered them with Glossy and it looks rally nice.

Tag half out.
 
I am off to the cinema to watch a movie with Gabriella, my 5 year old daughter.
So thats why the post is a real short one today.
Will put in the Inlinks when I'm back, so you can find all my supplies
 
hugs, Jill
 
HUgs, Jill

2 kommentarer:

Yulis Kartika sa...

my friend, your wedding card makes me want to turned back my time to the long ago when I heard Ave Maria on my wedding :)
your coloring is too beautiful for words!!!
Wish you a happy time with your kids and enjoy everyday!
Big Hugs,
Yulis

Fleur sa...

A Beautiful, STUNNING Card ♥♥♥
Hugz Fleur