Sider

onsdag 7. august 2013

Finally a new card!!

Good morning my lovely friends!
It has been a long time since my last post here. I have been busy having vacation ;) lol
 
And with the summer still in mind I have made a summercard with three of the amazing stamps from the latest collection, Sea Breeze 2013.
My card today is made with Maja design papers. This comes from last summers collection called Life by the sea.
And the gorgeous papercut products you see is from a new brand called Dutch Doobadoo.
 
One of my favorite stamps from the collection, Salute Tilda. She is just too cute ♥
And here you see the gorgeous lamppost, swirlcorners and leafs from Dutch Doobadoo.
Aren't they wonderful?!

I have used FranTage Shabby white embossing on the large flower from WOC.
Love that stuff ;)

Both the text and the image comes from Magnolia's latest collection, the image is called Bikini Tilda and I just love her hair and gorgeous outfit ;)
Rolled flowers and pearlberries from Kort og Godt.
The small lightbulb is from Prima.

Like always my images is coloured with Copic and here is the colours:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair:E44-42-41
Clothes: T5, E19-07 (red combo)
E81, W0 and blender (white combo)
Shadow and ground: W5-3-1-0
 
 
Have a nice day my friends.
Hugs, Jill

1 kommentar:

Janie Printz sa...

This is just WONDERFUL !!! I so love all the images you have chosen for this sweet creation... Each one colored to perfection & so many amazing embellishments. I just have to follow to see more of your gorgeous work.
Hugs, Janie