Sider

mandag 16. juni 2014

EDWIN NUTCRACKER SOLDIER AGAIN :)

I am so lucky to have the chance to work with a lot of wonderful, new stuff all the time!
Today I would love to show you what I have done with the papers KREATIV SCRAPPING sent me a while back. This is the fantastic Good Ol Sport collection from Graphic 45. Amazing papers!! I loooove Graphic 45 even if they are very rich in colour and I am more cream..hehe. They are fab for all those male cards people struggle with. I don't struggle with them because I use my flowers there too :)

Hope you like my card!
It is for my sweet cousins son, Eirik who had his confirmation last weekend.
Congratulation
A paper bag card again with a different closing. Magnet hidden under the paper, works perfect.

Great papers, don't you think?
And my image is the awsome Nutcracker Soldier Edwin from Magnolia's Little Circus Moscow collection
Coloured with Copic, like always and I hope you like my Confetti shadows! 
Normally I never do this, but here it was perfect I think

Here is the flap up and you can see the whole image
I have use some small confirmasjontexts from Norsk Stempelblad and they are PERFECT!

Some Confetti shadowing around the image to create some depth.
I have used the colours from the image to create them, it is important that you use some of the same tones so you don't ruin the effect.

Flowers from WOC and Kort &Godt
Doily made with a Cheery Lynn die and it is called French Pastry Doily
Date is stamped with THIS smart little Any Tangerine stamp
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Jacket: E43-41-40
Pants: E55-53-51-50
Green details: B99, BG 78-75-72

Thanks for vsiting me today. Always great to know you have been here!
This is the papers:
And I used this 6x6 paper pad for my card

GRAPHIC 45 - GOOD OL' SPORT - 4500864 - PAPER PAD 6x6

Have a great day all
Hugs

2 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig, Jill ♥

Klem!

Sarah - Crea S sa...

Ow, what a cute bag! I love all those details and Edwin is looking very charming! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/